No campaign co-op in Black Ops
Bucking the trend of shooters supporting cooperative play, Call of Duty: Black Ops will only offer solo play through its campaign.
MTV Multiplayer spoke with developer Treyarch about co-op in the Black Ops campaign. While it appears that the campaign won't support split-screen co-op, the developer promises alternate co-op modes.
"We're crafting unique co-op modes around that experience, but it is different than what people think," claims studio manager Mark Lamia.
Lamia didn't provide any details on these modes, but did reiterate that the campaign is being designed as a single player experience. No word on whether co-op will include split-screen in addition to online play.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light