EA Sports: Spain to win World Cup
Simulating the World Cup tournament via its 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa game, EA Sports is predicting Spain to be the winner.
The publisher simulated match-ups between all 32 teams, using the conditions and rules to be applied in the lead up to the final match on July 11. Spain and Brazil were the two teams that made it to the final round.
Spain ultimately emerged with a 3-1 lead over Brazil. If the team can fulfil EA Sports's digital prediction, it would mark the country's first World Cup win.
EA Sports notes that England advances as far as the semifinals, only to lose to Brazil on penalties. You're welcome to make your own predictions using 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa, which is available for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, iPhone, and PSP.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III