EA Sports: Spain to win World Cup
Simulating the World Cup tournament via its 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa game, EA Sports is predicting Spain to be the winner.
The publisher simulated match-ups between all 32 teams, using the conditions and rules to be applied in the lead up to the final match on July 11. Spain and Brazil were the two teams that made it to the final round.
Spain ultimately emerged with a 3-1 lead over Brazil. If the team can fulfil EA Sports's digital prediction, it would mark the country's first World Cup win.
EA Sports notes that England advances as far as the semifinals, only to lose to Brazil on penalties. You're welcome to make your own predictions using 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa, which is available for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, iPhone, and PSP.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter