EA Sports: Spain to win World Cup
Simulating the World Cup tournament via its 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa game, EA Sports is predicting Spain to be the winner.
The publisher simulated match-ups between all 32 teams, using the conditions and rules to be applied in the lead up to the final match on July 11. Spain and Brazil were the two teams that made it to the final round.
Spain ultimately emerged with a 3-1 lead over Brazil. If the team can fulfil EA Sports's digital prediction, it would mark the country's first World Cup win.
EA Sports notes that England advances as far as the semifinals, only to lose to Brazil on penalties. You're welcome to make your own predictions using 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa, which is available for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, iPhone, and PSP.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year