EA Sports: Spain to win World Cup
Simulating the World Cup tournament via its 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa game, EA Sports is predicting Spain to be the winner.
The publisher simulated match-ups between all 32 teams, using the conditions and rules to be applied in the lead up to the final match on July 11. Spain and Brazil were the two teams that made it to the final round.
Spain ultimately emerged with a 3-1 lead over Brazil. If the team can fulfil EA Sports's digital prediction, it would mark the country's first World Cup win.
EA Sports notes that England advances as far as the semifinals, only to lose to Brazil on penalties. You're welcome to make your own predictions using 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa, which is available for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, iPhone, and PSP.
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider