EA Sports: Spain to win World Cup
Simulating the World Cup tournament via its 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa game, EA Sports is predicting Spain to be the winner.
The publisher simulated match-ups between all 32 teams, using the conditions and rules to be applied in the lead up to the final match on July 11. Spain and Brazil were the two teams that made it to the final round.
Spain ultimately emerged with a 3-1 lead over Brazil. If the team can fulfil EA Sports's digital prediction, it would mark the country's first World Cup win.
EA Sports notes that England advances as far as the semifinals, only to lose to Brazil on penalties. You're welcome to make your own predictions using 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa, which is available for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, iPhone, and PSP.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny