More legacy PS3 titles to go 3D
Super Stardust HD and WipEout HD are just the start of a coming wave of older PS3 games being reworked with 3D support.
CVG highlights an interview Sony senior development manager Simon Benson conducted with the Official PlayStation Magazine UK in which he confirms that more PS3 games will be updated to support 3D.
"I'm sure we will [retrofit more games with 3D], as adding 3D to a game can make it a whole new experience," Benson asserts. He warns, though, that 3D updates are difficult. "Retrofitting 3D is actually harder than building 3D into a game from the outset."
June 10 marks the release of the first 3D-enabled PS3 games in Japan. A US and UK release have not been announced.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey