Red Faction: Armageddon revealed
After months of promising a reveal for the next instalment of the destructive Red Faction shooter franchise, THQ has confirmed the game's title.
Destructoid reports the game's official title as Red Faction: Armageddon. THQ has announced the release of a debut trailer tomorrow.
Although THQ has not issued a statement affirming the game's title, Destructoid sources information received from representative of THQ. GameTrailers TV is airing the trailer tomorrow evening.
According to Joystiq during an interview with THQ executive Danny Bilson, the game will be out March 2011. No platforms have been announced, though PS3, Xbox 360, and PC are expected.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side