Red Faction: Armageddon revealed
After months of promising a reveal for the next instalment of the destructive Red Faction shooter franchise, THQ has confirmed the game's title.
Destructoid reports the game's official title as Red Faction: Armageddon. THQ has announced the release of a debut trailer tomorrow.
Although THQ has not issued a statement affirming the game's title, Destructoid sources information received from representative of THQ. GameTrailers TV is airing the trailer tomorrow evening.
According to Joystiq during an interview with THQ executive Danny Bilson, the game will be out March 2011. No platforms have been announced, though PS3, Xbox 360, and PC are expected.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date