Red Faction: Armageddon revealed
After months of promising a reveal for the next instalment of the destructive Red Faction shooter franchise, THQ has confirmed the game's title.
Destructoid reports the game's official title as Red Faction: Armageddon. THQ has announced the release of a debut trailer tomorrow.
Although THQ has not issued a statement affirming the game's title, Destructoid sources information received from representative of THQ. GameTrailers TV is airing the trailer tomorrow evening.
According to Joystiq during an interview with THQ executive Danny Bilson, the game will be out March 2011. No platforms have been announced, though PS3, Xbox 360, and PC are expected.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3