Red Faction: Armageddon revealed
After months of promising a reveal for the next instalment of the destructive Red Faction shooter franchise, THQ has confirmed the game's title.
Destructoid reports the game's official title as Red Faction: Armageddon. THQ has announced the release of a debut trailer tomorrow.
Although THQ has not issued a statement affirming the game's title, Destructoid sources information received from representative of THQ. GameTrailers TV is airing the trailer tomorrow evening.
According to Joystiq during an interview with THQ executive Danny Bilson, the game will be out March 2011. No platforms have been announced, though PS3, Xbox 360, and PC are expected.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015