Red Faction: Armageddon revealed
After months of promising a reveal for the next instalment of the destructive Red Faction shooter franchise, THQ has confirmed the game's title.
Destructoid reports the game's official title as Red Faction: Armageddon. THQ has announced the release of a debut trailer tomorrow.
Although THQ has not issued a statement affirming the game's title, Destructoid sources information received from representative of THQ. GameTrailers TV is airing the trailer tomorrow evening.
According to Joystiq during an interview with THQ executive Danny Bilson, the game will be out March 2011. No platforms have been announced, though PS3, Xbox 360, and PC are expected.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III