COG disbanded in Gears 3
The executive producer of Gears of War 3, Rod Fergusson has been giving out a few details on the game's plot.
The game's plot is taking its lead from the novels written by Karen Traviss.
Fergusson said: "One of the big story points you get out of the books is that Chairman Prescott has left the COG. The COG become disbanded, the COG are no more. There's no more coalition, it's just a series of human tribes just trying to survive now."
He added: "They tried to win the battle in Gears one, they tried to win the war in Gears two and now that, having all failed, basically they're trying to survive the planet tearing itself apart and they're really broken up into this futile society and basically, the planet has been infested by this lambent entity that has risen out of the imulsion."
Gears of War 3 is due out in April 2011.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too