DSi price drop imminent?
All indications are that the DSi will see a price cut very soon.
In Japan, Nintendo announced a price cut for the DSi ahead of the predicted announcement of the 3DS at this year's E3.
This announcement was followed by the news that the trade price of a DSi in the UK will be cut from the 18th of June.
The price cuts in Japan are 2,000 YEN for the DSi XL and 3,800 YEN for the DSi. This equates to a potential 30 to 40 GBP price cut in the UK.
In Japan, the DSi XL will also be launch in three new colours: Dark Blue, Yellow and Green. The new colours will be targeted at younger gamers who haven't seemed to take well to the Dark Brown and Wine Red units currently available.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users