DSi price drop imminent?
All indications are that the DSi will see a price cut very soon.
In Japan, Nintendo announced a price cut for the DSi ahead of the predicted announcement of the 3DS at this year's E3.
This announcement was followed by the news that the trade price of a DSi in the UK will be cut from the 18th of June.
The price cuts in Japan are 2,000 YEN for the DSi XL and 3,800 YEN for the DSi. This equates to a potential 30 to 40 GBP price cut in the UK.
In Japan, the DSi XL will also be launch in three new colours: Dark Blue, Yellow and Green. The new colours will be targeted at younger gamers who haven't seemed to take well to the Dark Brown and Wine Red units currently available.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3