DSi price drop imminent?
All indications are that the DSi will see a price cut very soon.
In Japan, Nintendo announced a price cut for the DSi ahead of the predicted announcement of the 3DS at this year's E3.
This announcement was followed by the news that the trade price of a DSi in the UK will be cut from the 18th of June.
The price cuts in Japan are 2,000 YEN for the DSi XL and 3,800 YEN for the DSi. This equates to a potential 30 to 40 GBP price cut in the UK.
In Japan, the DSi XL will also be launch in three new colours: Dark Blue, Yellow and Green. The new colours will be targeted at younger gamers who haven't seemed to take well to the Dark Brown and Wine Red units currently available.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side