RTW: We want Crackdown 2 to do well
The studio manager of Realtime Worlds has shed some light on their relationship with Crackdown 2 developer Ruffian, and offered their support for Crackdown 2.
Speaking in an in-depth interview with us recently Colin MacDonald said that they hoped for every success for Crackdown 2.
In the interview MacDonald explains quite candidly that the situation between Realtime Worlds and Ruffian over the Crackdown franchise resulted from Microsoft rather than anything else.
MacDonald said very honestly: "Both Crackdown 2 and APB are coming out soon and we hope that they're both a big success because Crackdown 2 being a big success is testament to all the work that we put in for the five years it too to make the original."
He added optimistically: "It's really a double whammy for us."
You can read the whole interview with Colin about APB, Crackdown and what the future holds for Realtime Worlds very soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3