iPad breaks 2 million sales
In only 60 days, Apple's iPad has shifted 2 million units.
This total was reached even with a delayed release outside of the US due to stock being diverted stateside owing to demand.
Steve Jobs said: "Customers around the world are experiencing the magic of iPad, and seem to be loving it as much as we do. We appreciate their patience, and are working hard to build enough iPads for everyone."
The iPad has now helped Apple surpass their biggest rivals Microsoft to become the biggest technology company in the world.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III