Treyarch now all about the Call of Duty
Treyarch's Mark Lamia has stated that the studio is now 100 percent committed to Call of Duty.
Lamia was also keen to stress that the decision was made long before the problems at Infinity Ward began.
He said in an interview with CVG: "Treyarch is a 100 per cent Call of Duty studio - and it has been for a long time now, long before any of [the Infinity Ward] events occurred."
He added: "We focused all of our efforts on creating the best Call of Duty game we possibly can and what that meant is not working on anything else. We are a multiple team studio and focusing on Call of Duty and Call of Duty gameplay meant focusing all of our teams on that."
This is a little bit of a sad development as their Quantum of Solace effort was arguably better than both the film and their last Call of Duty title World at War.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015