Treyarch now all about the Call of Duty
Treyarch's Mark Lamia has stated that the studio is now 100 percent committed to Call of Duty.
Lamia was also keen to stress that the decision was made long before the problems at Infinity Ward began.
He said in an interview with CVG: "Treyarch is a 100 per cent Call of Duty studio - and it has been for a long time now, long before any of [the Infinity Ward] events occurred."
He added: "We focused all of our efforts on creating the best Call of Duty game we possibly can and what that meant is not working on anything else. We are a multiple team studio and focusing on Call of Duty and Call of Duty gameplay meant focusing all of our teams on that."
This is a little bit of a sad development as their Quantum of Solace effort was arguably better than both the film and their last Call of Duty title World at War.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO