Treyarch now all about the Call of Duty
Treyarch's Mark Lamia has stated that the studio is now 100 percent committed to Call of Duty.
Lamia was also keen to stress that the decision was made long before the problems at Infinity Ward began.
He said in an interview with CVG: "Treyarch is a 100 per cent Call of Duty studio - and it has been for a long time now, long before any of [the Infinity Ward] events occurred."
He added: "We focused all of our efforts on creating the best Call of Duty game we possibly can and what that meant is not working on anything else. We are a multiple team studio and focusing on Call of Duty and Call of Duty gameplay meant focusing all of our teams on that."
This is a little bit of a sad development as their Quantum of Solace effort was arguably better than both the film and their last Call of Duty title World at War.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter