Cliffy B: Heavy Rain kids hideous
Epic's creative guru Cliff Bleszinski has been talking about his experiences of playing Heavy Rain.
Cliffy B told European site GameReactor in an interview that he thought that the game was good but that the children in the game were the most hideous he has ever seen.
He said playfully: "It really grows on me. But, even if I feel it's a really good game, I don't think they have done enough to avoid the "uncanny valley" problems. The children in the game are some of the most hideous I have seen. Ever."
He continued: "But the game has really grabbed me, and the scene early on where you are at the shopping mall trying to find your kid is very effective. And the tension they create at times, is really cool. I haven't gotten that far into it, just a couple of hours, but I'm sold on it."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer