Developer not happy with Alpha Protocol
Ddevelopers tend to shy away from commenting on their games after the reviews are in, but someone who is supposedly a member of the team at Obsidian has decided to speak out over Alpha Protocol.
An anonymous commenter on Joystiq's review of the game claiming to have worked on Obsidian's new spy RPG has said that the game was a complete shambles and "should have been scrapped."
The commenter said: "The execution was absolutely terrible, and it was obvious 2 years ago that this game should have been scrapped. Instead, though, they focused on adding still more features and never fixed the ones they already had. That is a recipe for tons of bugs and no polish... as is obvious."
To add insult to injury the commenter named only as 'a tired dev' concluded: "Sega should have cancelled AP instead of Aliens."
The full text of the comment can still be found over on Joystiq.
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15