Developer not happy with Alpha Protocol
Ddevelopers tend to shy away from commenting on their games after the reviews are in, but someone who is supposedly a member of the team at Obsidian has decided to speak out over Alpha Protocol.
An anonymous commenter on Joystiq's review of the game claiming to have worked on Obsidian's new spy RPG has said that the game was a complete shambles and "should have been scrapped."
The commenter said: "The execution was absolutely terrible, and it was obvious 2 years ago that this game should have been scrapped. Instead, though, they focused on adding still more features and never fixed the ones they already had. That is a recipe for tons of bugs and no polish... as is obvious."
To add insult to injury the commenter named only as 'a tired dev' concluded: "Sega should have cancelled AP instead of Aliens."
The full text of the comment can still be found over on Joystiq.
- Star Citizen hits 55 million USD in funding and makes the Guinness Book Of World Records
- New PS Vita update brings in Themes
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks