Developer not happy with Alpha Protocol
Ddevelopers tend to shy away from commenting on their games after the reviews are in, but someone who is supposedly a member of the team at Obsidian has decided to speak out over Alpha Protocol.
An anonymous commenter on Joystiq's review of the game claiming to have worked on Obsidian's new spy RPG has said that the game was a complete shambles and "should have been scrapped."
The commenter said: "The execution was absolutely terrible, and it was obvious 2 years ago that this game should have been scrapped. Instead, though, they focused on adding still more features and never fixed the ones they already had. That is a recipe for tons of bugs and no polish... as is obvious."
To add insult to injury the commenter named only as 'a tired dev' concluded: "Sega should have cancelled AP instead of Aliens."
The full text of the comment can still be found over on Joystiq.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year