Developer not happy with Alpha Protocol
Ddevelopers tend to shy away from commenting on their games after the reviews are in, but someone who is supposedly a member of the team at Obsidian has decided to speak out over Alpha Protocol.
An anonymous commenter on Joystiq's review of the game claiming to have worked on Obsidian's new spy RPG has said that the game was a complete shambles and "should have been scrapped."
The commenter said: "The execution was absolutely terrible, and it was obvious 2 years ago that this game should have been scrapped. Instead, though, they focused on adding still more features and never fixed the ones they already had. That is a recipe for tons of bugs and no polish... as is obvious."
To add insult to injury the commenter named only as 'a tired dev' concluded: "Sega should have cancelled AP instead of Aliens."
The full text of the comment can still be found over on Joystiq.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One