Developer not happy with Alpha Protocol
Ddevelopers tend to shy away from commenting on their games after the reviews are in, but someone who is supposedly a member of the team at Obsidian has decided to speak out over Alpha Protocol.
An anonymous commenter on Joystiq's review of the game claiming to have worked on Obsidian's new spy RPG has said that the game was a complete shambles and "should have been scrapped."
The commenter said: "The execution was absolutely terrible, and it was obvious 2 years ago that this game should have been scrapped. Instead, though, they focused on adding still more features and never fixed the ones they already had. That is a recipe for tons of bugs and no polish... as is obvious."
To add insult to injury the commenter named only as 'a tired dev' concluded: "Sega should have cancelled AP instead of Aliens."
The full text of the comment can still be found over on Joystiq.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light