inFamous 2 rumour resurfaces
The latest issue of the Portuguese Official PlayStation Magazine provides a tantalising clue to a new game that could very well be a sequel to sandbox superhero game inFamous.
ScrawlFX notes the artwork teasing the issue shows a pair of menacing eyes that look similar to those of leading man Cole from inFamous.
Speculation has been swirling for months about a potential follow up, though Seattle-based developer Sucker Punch has refused to answer questions. Naturally, Sony has declined comment as well.
While the tease is generic enough to be any game, it's highly probable that inFamous 2 is being developed. E3 seems like a good time as any for an announcement.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year