inFamous 2 rumour resurfaces
The latest issue of the Portuguese Official PlayStation Magazine provides a tantalising clue to a new game that could very well be a sequel to sandbox superhero game inFamous.
ScrawlFX notes the artwork teasing the issue shows a pair of menacing eyes that look similar to those of leading man Cole from inFamous.
Speculation has been swirling for months about a potential follow up, though Seattle-based developer Sucker Punch has refused to answer questions. Naturally, Sony has declined comment as well.
While the tease is generic enough to be any game, it's highly probable that inFamous 2 is being developed. E3 seems like a good time as any for an announcement.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing