inFamous 2 rumour resurfaces
The latest issue of the Portuguese Official PlayStation Magazine provides a tantalising clue to a new game that could very well be a sequel to sandbox superhero game inFamous.
ScrawlFX notes the artwork teasing the issue shows a pair of menacing eyes that look similar to those of leading man Cole from inFamous.
Speculation has been swirling for months about a potential follow up, though Seattle-based developer Sucker Punch has refused to answer questions. Naturally, Sony has declined comment as well.
While the tease is generic enough to be any game, it's highly probable that inFamous 2 is being developed. E3 seems like a good time as any for an announcement.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network