inFamous 2 rumour resurfaces
The latest issue of the Portuguese Official PlayStation Magazine provides a tantalising clue to a new game that could very well be a sequel to sandbox superhero game inFamous.
ScrawlFX notes the artwork teasing the issue shows a pair of menacing eyes that look similar to those of leading man Cole from inFamous.
Speculation has been swirling for months about a potential follow up, though Seattle-based developer Sucker Punch has refused to answer questions. Naturally, Sony has declined comment as well.
While the tease is generic enough to be any game, it's highly probable that inFamous 2 is being developed. E3 seems like a good time as any for an announcement.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer