inFamous 2 rumour resurfaces
The latest issue of the Portuguese Official PlayStation Magazine provides a tantalising clue to a new game that could very well be a sequel to sandbox superhero game inFamous.
ScrawlFX notes the artwork teasing the issue shows a pair of menacing eyes that look similar to those of leading man Cole from inFamous.
Speculation has been swirling for months about a potential follow up, though Seattle-based developer Sucker Punch has refused to answer questions. Naturally, Sony has declined comment as well.
While the tease is generic enough to be any game, it's highly probable that inFamous 2 is being developed. E3 seems like a good time as any for an announcement.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year