Sledgehammer is working on a COD FPS
According to the latest vacancies at Sledgehammer Games the studio is working on a Call of Duty FPS title.
Sledgehammer are actively recruiting "top talent" to help with another addition to the ubiquitous FPS series.
This runs contrary to some rumours that stated that Sledgehammer were working on a third-person action adventure entry for the franchise.
The news also casts doubt over the ability of the severely depleted Infinity Ward continuing to carry the COD torch.
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion