Sledgehammer is working on a COD FPS
According to the latest vacancies at Sledgehammer Games the studio is working on a Call of Duty FPS title.
Sledgehammer are actively recruiting "top talent" to help with another addition to the ubiquitous FPS series.
This runs contrary to some rumours that stated that Sledgehammer were working on a third-person action adventure entry for the franchise.
The news also casts doubt over the ability of the severely depleted Infinity Ward continuing to carry the COD torch.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer