Sledgehammer is working on a COD FPS
According to the latest vacancies at Sledgehammer Games the studio is working on a Call of Duty FPS title.
Sledgehammer are actively recruiting "top talent" to help with another addition to the ubiquitous FPS series.
This runs contrary to some rumours that stated that Sledgehammer were working on a third-person action adventure entry for the franchise.
The news also casts doubt over the ability of the severely depleted Infinity Ward continuing to carry the COD torch.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year