Sledgehammer is working on a COD FPS
According to the latest vacancies at Sledgehammer Games the studio is working on a Call of Duty FPS title.
Sledgehammer are actively recruiting "top talent" to help with another addition to the ubiquitous FPS series.
This runs contrary to some rumours that stated that Sledgehammer were working on a third-person action adventure entry for the franchise.
The news also casts doubt over the ability of the severely depleted Infinity Ward continuing to carry the COD torch.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive