Sledgehammer is working on a COD FPS
According to the latest vacancies at Sledgehammer Games the studio is working on a Call of Duty FPS title.
Sledgehammer are actively recruiting "top talent" to help with another addition to the ubiquitous FPS series.
This runs contrary to some rumours that stated that Sledgehammer were working on a third-person action adventure entry for the franchise.
The news also casts doubt over the ability of the severely depleted Infinity Ward continuing to carry the COD torch.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced