Aliens vs. Predator to feature on OnLive
Rebellion boss, Jason Kingsley, has confirmed that Aliens vs. Predator will appear on the games streaming service OnLive.
Kingsley told the IBIS/LBS Videogames Investment Network that Rebellion were working with OnLive to prepare AvP to run on the service.
Kingsley made the comments as part of a speech extolling the virtues of opportunities outside the traditional console sphere controlled by the major platform holders.
He said: "We're working on something with OnLive at the moment, which enables you to play one of our games, Aliens vs Predator - but you don't actually have to own a copy of the game, you can play it remotely."
Kingsley continued: "It's very exciting - and what I think is really exciting is that it's all about content. These guys have got some very interesting business models."
Kingsley's announcement could indicate that Sega has signed up for OnLive alongside EA, Ubisoft and Take-Two - but they have declined to comment.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny