Aliens vs. Predator to feature on OnLive
Rebellion boss, Jason Kingsley, has confirmed that Aliens vs. Predator will appear on the games streaming service OnLive.
Kingsley told the IBIS/LBS Videogames Investment Network that Rebellion were working with OnLive to prepare AvP to run on the service.
Kingsley made the comments as part of a speech extolling the virtues of opportunities outside the traditional console sphere controlled by the major platform holders.
He said: "We're working on something with OnLive at the moment, which enables you to play one of our games, Aliens vs Predator - but you don't actually have to own a copy of the game, you can play it remotely."
Kingsley continued: "It's very exciting - and what I think is really exciting is that it's all about content. These guys have got some very interesting business models."
Kingsley's announcement could indicate that Sega has signed up for OnLive alongside EA, Ubisoft and Take-Two - but they have declined to comment.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes