Aliens vs. Predator to feature on OnLive
Rebellion boss, Jason Kingsley, has confirmed that Aliens vs. Predator will appear on the games streaming service OnLive.
Kingsley told the IBIS/LBS Videogames Investment Network that Rebellion were working with OnLive to prepare AvP to run on the service.
Kingsley made the comments as part of a speech extolling the virtues of opportunities outside the traditional console sphere controlled by the major platform holders.
He said: "We're working on something with OnLive at the moment, which enables you to play one of our games, Aliens vs Predator - but you don't actually have to own a copy of the game, you can play it remotely."
Kingsley continued: "It's very exciting - and what I think is really exciting is that it's all about content. These guys have got some very interesting business models."
Kingsley's announcement could indicate that Sega has signed up for OnLive alongside EA, Ubisoft and Take-Two - but they have declined to comment.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light