Napoleon: Total War invades Spain
Sega and Creative Assembly have announced the latest in their expansions for Napoleon: Total War.
Napoleon: Total War - The Peninsular Campaign will feature Napoleon's campaigns on the Iberian peninsula.
The expansion will add a whole new campaign map divided between four different factions and the opportunity to play as Spain.
Three agents have also been added, the priest for Spain and Portugal, the provocateur for Britain and France and the Guerillero for the Spanish.
The peninsular Campaign will be available exclusively on Steam later this summer.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year