Napoleon: Total War invades Spain
Sega and Creative Assembly have announced the latest in their expansions for Napoleon: Total War.
Napoleon: Total War - The Peninsular Campaign will feature Napoleon's campaigns on the Iberian peninsula.
The expansion will add a whole new campaign map divided between four different factions and the opportunity to play as Spain.
Three agents have also been added, the priest for Spain and Portugal, the provocateur for Britain and France and the Guerillero for the Spanish.
The peninsular Campaign will be available exclusively on Steam later this summer.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer