Napoleon: Total War invades Spain
Sega and Creative Assembly have announced the latest in their expansions for Napoleon: Total War.
Napoleon: Total War - The Peninsular Campaign will feature Napoleon's campaigns on the Iberian peninsula.
The expansion will add a whole new campaign map divided between four different factions and the opportunity to play as Spain.
Three agents have also been added, the priest for Spain and Portugal, the provocateur for Britain and France and the Guerillero for the Spanish.
The peninsular Campaign will be available exclusively on Steam later this summer.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch