Napoleon: Total War invades Spain
Sega and Creative Assembly have announced the latest in their expansions for Napoleon: Total War.
Napoleon: Total War - The Peninsular Campaign will feature Napoleon's campaigns on the Iberian peninsula.
The expansion will add a whole new campaign map divided between four different factions and the opportunity to play as Spain.
Three agents have also been added, the priest for Spain and Portugal, the provocateur for Britain and France and the Guerillero for the Spanish.
The peninsular Campaign will be available exclusively on Steam later this summer.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan