Napoleon: Total War invades Spain
Sega and Creative Assembly have announced the latest in their expansions for Napoleon: Total War.
Napoleon: Total War - The Peninsular Campaign will feature Napoleon's campaigns on the Iberian peninsula.
The expansion will add a whole new campaign map divided between four different factions and the opportunity to play as Spain.
Three agents have also been added, the priest for Spain and Portugal, the provocateur for Britain and France and the Guerillero for the Spanish.
The peninsular Campaign will be available exclusively on Steam later this summer.
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power