Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock outed
Activision's next Guitar Hero has been accidentally outed on the web, preempting the company's formal announcement next month during E3.
Online retailer Amazon has a listing for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, which appears to be a legitimate new game in the series.
Offered for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii, the game can be pre-ordered on its own ($59.99), with a guitar ($99.99), or in a full band bundle ($179.99). Interestingly, Amazon lists the Wii version at the same price as the PS3 and Xbox 360 editions.
Although Activision has not officially announced the game, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock is scheduled for a September 21 release in the US.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching