Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock outed
Activision's next Guitar Hero has been accidentally outed on the web, preempting the company's formal announcement next month during E3.
Online retailer Amazon has a listing for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, which appears to be a legitimate new game in the series.
Offered for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii, the game can be pre-ordered on its own ($59.99), with a guitar ($99.99), or in a full band bundle ($179.99). Interestingly, Amazon lists the Wii version at the same price as the PS3 and Xbox 360 editions.
Although Activision has not officially announced the game, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock is scheduled for a September 21 release in the US.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer