Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock outed
Activision's next Guitar Hero has been accidentally outed on the web, preempting the company's formal announcement next month during E3.
Online retailer Amazon has a listing for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, which appears to be a legitimate new game in the series.
Offered for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii, the game can be pre-ordered on its own ($59.99), with a guitar ($99.99), or in a full band bundle ($179.99). Interestingly, Amazon lists the Wii version at the same price as the PS3 and Xbox 360 editions.
Although Activision has not officially announced the game, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock is scheduled for a September 21 release in the US.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date