Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock outed
Activision's next Guitar Hero has been accidentally outed on the web, preempting the company's formal announcement next month during E3.
Online retailer Amazon has a listing for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, which appears to be a legitimate new game in the series.
Offered for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii, the game can be pre-ordered on its own ($59.99), with a guitar ($99.99), or in a full band bundle ($179.99). Interestingly, Amazon lists the Wii version at the same price as the PS3 and Xbox 360 editions.
Although Activision has not officially announced the game, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock is scheduled for a September 21 release in the US.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3