Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock outed
Activision's next Guitar Hero has been accidentally outed on the web, preempting the company's formal announcement next month during E3.
Online retailer Amazon has a listing for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, which appears to be a legitimate new game in the series.
Offered for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii, the game can be pre-ordered on its own ($59.99), with a guitar ($99.99), or in a full band bundle ($179.99). Interestingly, Amazon lists the Wii version at the same price as the PS3 and Xbox 360 editions.
Although Activision has not officially announced the game, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock is scheduled for a September 21 release in the US.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One