Google Pac-Man logo a time-waster
The playable logo used to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man on Google's main site unsurprisingly resulted in millions of hours of joyously wasted time.
RescueTime blog did a bit of math to figure out that the playable logo ate up 4,819,352 hours on May 21.
That's a staggering amount of time spent playing games in the middle of the work day. All that productivity lost to in celebration of an arcade classic.
Did you play the Google Pac-Man logo last week? If so, did you get caught at work or were you able to sneak a game in unnoticed?
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives
- Saints Row devs, Volition to reveal their new project at PAX Prime
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement