Google Pac-Man logo a time-waster
The playable logo used to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man on Google's main site unsurprisingly resulted in millions of hours of joyously wasted time.
RescueTime blog did a bit of math to figure out that the playable logo ate up 4,819,352 hours on May 21.
That's a staggering amount of time spent playing games in the middle of the work day. All that productivity lost to in celebration of an arcade classic.
Did you play the Google Pac-Man logo last week? If so, did you get caught at work or were you able to sneak a game in unnoticed?
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4