Google Pac-Man logo a time-waster
The playable logo used to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man on Google's main site unsurprisingly resulted in millions of hours of joyously wasted time.
RescueTime blog did a bit of math to figure out that the playable logo ate up 4,819,352 hours on May 21.
That's a staggering amount of time spent playing games in the middle of the work day. All that productivity lost to in celebration of an arcade classic.
Did you play the Google Pac-Man logo last week? If so, did you get caught at work or were you able to sneak a game in unnoticed?
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3