Google Pac-Man logo a time-waster
The playable logo used to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man on Google's main site unsurprisingly resulted in millions of hours of joyously wasted time.
RescueTime blog did a bit of math to figure out that the playable logo ate up 4,819,352 hours on May 21.
That's a staggering amount of time spent playing games in the middle of the work day. All that productivity lost to in celebration of an arcade classic.
Did you play the Google Pac-Man logo last week? If so, did you get caught at work or were you able to sneak a game in unnoticed?
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage