Google Pac-Man logo a time-waster
The playable logo used to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man on Google's main site unsurprisingly resulted in millions of hours of joyously wasted time.
RescueTime blog did a bit of math to figure out that the playable logo ate up 4,819,352 hours on May 21.
That's a staggering amount of time spent playing games in the middle of the work day. All that productivity lost to in celebration of an arcade classic.
Did you play the Google Pac-Man logo last week? If so, did you get caught at work or were you able to sneak a game in unnoticed?
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO