Work on next Splinter Cell started
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction is still hot off the presses, but that isn't stopping publisher Ubisoft from commissioning work on the next instalment in the series.
Gamasutra spoke with the team at Ubisoft Toronto about their plans to craft the next Sam Fisher adventure, which is already underway.
"Beyond Good and Evil, for example, couldn't have been produced other than in France. It's a very European-feeling game," studio head Jade Raymond told the publication. "When you think of it like that, I think the Splinter Cell franchise fits Toronto."
No release date has been set for the new Splinter Cell game nor have any platforms been announced, though a late 2011 release on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 seems likely.
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year