Keyboard hinted for Rock Band 3
Why have four instruments when you can bust out five? Rumour has it the next instalment of Rock Band 3 adds the electric keyboard to the mix.
Joystiq reports that the Green Day: Rock Band as downloaded from Xbox Live Marketplace teases the introduction of the keyboard in the series' next iteration.
An line of icons appearing at the end of the demo mirrors the Rock Band logo, albeit with one addition: the black and white keys of a keyboard situated to the right of a big "3."
Developer Harmonix has publicly admitted work on Rock Band 3, though refuses to discuss details. With speculation already mounting about vocal harmonies and now the infusion of the keyboard, expect a big debut next month during E3.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3