Keyboard hinted for Rock Band 3
Why have four instruments when you can bust out five? Rumour has it the next instalment of Rock Band 3 adds the electric keyboard to the mix.
Joystiq reports that the Green Day: Rock Band as downloaded from Xbox Live Marketplace teases the introduction of the keyboard in the series' next iteration.
An line of icons appearing at the end of the demo mirrors the Rock Band logo, albeit with one addition: the black and white keys of a keyboard situated to the right of a big "3."
Developer Harmonix has publicly admitted work on Rock Band 3, though refuses to discuss details. With speculation already mounting about vocal harmonies and now the infusion of the keyboard, expect a big debut next month during E3.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year