Keyboard hinted for Rock Band 3
Why have four instruments when you can bust out five? Rumour has it the next instalment of Rock Band 3 adds the electric keyboard to the mix.
Joystiq reports that the Green Day: Rock Band as downloaded from Xbox Live Marketplace teases the introduction of the keyboard in the series' next iteration.
An line of icons appearing at the end of the demo mirrors the Rock Band logo, albeit with one addition: the black and white keys of a keyboard situated to the right of a big "3."
Developer Harmonix has publicly admitted work on Rock Band 3, though refuses to discuss details. With speculation already mounting about vocal harmonies and now the infusion of the keyboard, expect a big debut next month during E3.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like