Keyboard hinted for Rock Band 3
Why have four instruments when you can bust out five? Rumour has it the next instalment of Rock Band 3 adds the electric keyboard to the mix.
Joystiq reports that the Green Day: Rock Band as downloaded from Xbox Live Marketplace teases the introduction of the keyboard in the series' next iteration.
An line of icons appearing at the end of the demo mirrors the Rock Band logo, albeit with one addition: the black and white keys of a keyboard situated to the right of a big "3."
Developer Harmonix has publicly admitted work on Rock Band 3, though refuses to discuss details. With speculation already mounting about vocal harmonies and now the infusion of the keyboard, expect a big debut next month during E3.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side