Keyboard hinted for Rock Band 3
Why have four instruments when you can bust out five? Rumour has it the next instalment of Rock Band 3 adds the electric keyboard to the mix.
Joystiq reports that the Green Day: Rock Band as downloaded from Xbox Live Marketplace teases the introduction of the keyboard in the series' next iteration.
An line of icons appearing at the end of the demo mirrors the Rock Band logo, albeit with one addition: the black and white keys of a keyboard situated to the right of a big "3."
Developer Harmonix has publicly admitted work on Rock Band 3, though refuses to discuss details. With speculation already mounting about vocal harmonies and now the infusion of the keyboard, expect a big debut next month during E3.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon