Gran Turismo 5 specs include 3D
The numerous delays that have plagued development of Gran Turismo 5 may have to do with added support for 3D visuals and PlayStation Move.
According to MCV, developer Polyphony Digital was asked by Sony to incorporate 3D and PlayStation Move into the game, which lead to a lengthy delay. Sony has yet to announce a release date for the title.
Of course, neither Polyphony Digital nor Sony are confirming the rumours. Yet, Gran Turismo 5 did appear on the official PlayStation Move website in March; however, it has since been removed.
Sony did tell MCV that is plans on making key announcements regarding Gran Turismo 5 at next month's E3.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date