Gran Turismo 5 specs include 3D
The numerous delays that have plagued development of Gran Turismo 5 may have to do with added support for 3D visuals and PlayStation Move.
According to MCV, developer Polyphony Digital was asked by Sony to incorporate 3D and PlayStation Move into the game, which lead to a lengthy delay. Sony has yet to announce a release date for the title.
Of course, neither Polyphony Digital nor Sony are confirming the rumours. Yet, Gran Turismo 5 did appear on the official PlayStation Move website in March; however, it has since been removed.
Sony did tell MCV that is plans on making key announcements regarding Gran Turismo 5 at next month's E3.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year