Gran Turismo 5 specs include 3D
The numerous delays that have plagued development of Gran Turismo 5 may have to do with added support for 3D visuals and PlayStation Move.
According to MCV, developer Polyphony Digital was asked by Sony to incorporate 3D and PlayStation Move into the game, which lead to a lengthy delay. Sony has yet to announce a release date for the title.
Of course, neither Polyphony Digital nor Sony are confirming the rumours. Yet, Gran Turismo 5 did appear on the official PlayStation Move website in March; however, it has since been removed.
Sony did tell MCV that is plans on making key announcements regarding Gran Turismo 5 at next month's E3.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave