Gran Turismo 5 specs include 3D
The numerous delays that have plagued development of Gran Turismo 5 may have to do with added support for 3D visuals and PlayStation Move.
According to MCV, developer Polyphony Digital was asked by Sony to incorporate 3D and PlayStation Move into the game, which lead to a lengthy delay. Sony has yet to announce a release date for the title.
Of course, neither Polyphony Digital nor Sony are confirming the rumours. Yet, Gran Turismo 5 did appear on the official PlayStation Move website in March; however, it has since been removed.
Sony did tell MCV that is plans on making key announcements regarding Gran Turismo 5 at next month's E3.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny