Gran Turismo 5 specs include 3D
The numerous delays that have plagued development of Gran Turismo 5 may have to do with added support for 3D visuals and PlayStation Move.
According to MCV, developer Polyphony Digital was asked by Sony to incorporate 3D and PlayStation Move into the game, which lead to a lengthy delay. Sony has yet to announce a release date for the title.
Of course, neither Polyphony Digital nor Sony are confirming the rumours. Yet, Gran Turismo 5 did appear on the official PlayStation Move website in March; however, it has since been removed.
Sony did tell MCV that is plans on making key announcements regarding Gran Turismo 5 at next month's E3.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free