Halo: Reach out September 14
In an effort to avoid a crowded holiday season rush, Microsoft has confirmed an early autumn release for the next instalment of the Halo franchise this year.
Associated Press reports a September 14 release for Halo: Reach, both the US and Europe getting the game on the same date. Japanese Xbox 360 owners will have to wait an extra day.
The date parallels the launch strategy used for 2009's Halo: ODST, which also opted for a September release in order to maximise sales ahead of the jam-packed holiday shopping season.
Halo: Reach will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 on September 14, following a public showing of the game next month during E3.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May