Doom II dated for XBLA
It has certainly been a while since Doom II was announced, and the merger of id Software and Zenimax probably didn't help but it has finally received a release date.
Doom II: Hell on Earth will release on Xbox Live Arcade on 26th of May, which is this week.
The port, handled by Nerve who did sterling work on the original Doom's XBLA port, will feature an added four player split-screen multiplayer mode as well as the traditional online modes.
The price is as yet unknown but, given that Doom launched at 800 Microsoft Points it would be a safe bet that Doom II will cost the same.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free