Red Dead soundtrack on iTunes
If you missed out on Red Dead Redemption due to the crazy shortages at retail, you can always get a taste of the game by downloading the soundtrack.
The full soundtrack was initially only available as part of the special edition but now it's available to everyone via iTunes, Amazon, Zune and other online digital retailers.
The game's soundtrack was composed by Bill Elm and Woody Jackson who also produced the music for the documentary film Fast Food Nation as part of the band The Friends of Dean Martinez.
The 19-track album also features exclusive tracks from Jose Gonzalez, Jamie Lidell, Brian Liesegang of Ashtar Command, blues singer William Elliot Whitmore and popular DJ David Holmes.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter