3D-enabled Killzone 3 confirmed
Following up on our earlier projection, Sony has confirmed the existence of Killzone 3 and its support for 3D.
Joystiq has confirmed with GamePro that the magazine's next issue features the third instalment of the gritty first-person shooter. Previously, Sony executive Jack Tretton has hinted at a sequel to GameTrailers TV.
According to GamePro's article, the game's 3D mode requires not only glasses, but a 3D television set too. It's optional, of course, and the game can be played in standard mode without the need for glasses or a 3D display.
Killzone 3 has not be given a release date, but will be exclusive to PlayStation 3. Expect more details next month during E3.
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4