3D-enabled Killzone 3 confirmed
Following up on our earlier projection, Sony has confirmed the existence of Killzone 3 and its support for 3D.
Joystiq has confirmed with GamePro that the magazine's next issue features the third instalment of the gritty first-person shooter. Previously, Sony executive Jack Tretton has hinted at a sequel to GameTrailers TV.
According to GamePro's article, the game's 3D mode requires not only glasses, but a 3D television set too. It's optional, of course, and the game can be played in standard mode without the need for glasses or a 3D display.
Killzone 3 has not be given a release date, but will be exclusive to PlayStation 3. Expect more details next month during E3.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave