3D-enabled Killzone 3 confirmed
Following up on our earlier projection, Sony has confirmed the existence of Killzone 3 and its support for 3D.
Joystiq has confirmed with GamePro that the magazine's next issue features the third instalment of the gritty first-person shooter. Previously, Sony executive Jack Tretton has hinted at a sequel to GameTrailers TV.
According to GamePro's article, the game's 3D mode requires not only glasses, but a 3D television set too. It's optional, of course, and the game can be played in standard mode without the need for glasses or a 3D display.
Killzone 3 has not be given a release date, but will be exclusive to PlayStation 3. Expect more details next month during E3.
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below