3D-enabled Killzone 3 confirmed
Following up on our earlier projection, Sony has confirmed the existence of Killzone 3 and its support for 3D.
Joystiq has confirmed with GamePro that the magazine's next issue features the third instalment of the gritty first-person shooter. Previously, Sony executive Jack Tretton has hinted at a sequel to GameTrailers TV.
According to GamePro's article, the game's 3D mode requires not only glasses, but a 3D television set too. It's optional, of course, and the game can be played in standard mode without the need for glasses or a 3D display.
Killzone 3 has not be given a release date, but will be exclusive to PlayStation 3. Expect more details next month during E3.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light