3D-enabled Killzone 3 confirmed
Following up on our earlier projection, Sony has confirmed the existence of Killzone 3 and its support for 3D.
Joystiq has confirmed with GamePro that the magazine's next issue features the third instalment of the gritty first-person shooter. Previously, Sony executive Jack Tretton has hinted at a sequel to GameTrailers TV.
According to GamePro's article, the game's 3D mode requires not only glasses, but a 3D television set too. It's optional, of course, and the game can be played in standard mode without the need for glasses or a 3D display.
Killzone 3 has not be given a release date, but will be exclusive to PlayStation 3. Expect more details next month during E3.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year