Sonic 4 delayed until autumn
Side-scrolling sequel Sonic the Hedgehog 4 won't be out this summer as originally planned, but will debut before the year is out promises publisher Sega.
The much anticipated attempt at capturing the classic vibe of Sonic the Hedgehog past is taking longer than expected to develop, forcing Sega to push the release back from July to a vague late 2010.
Episode 1 of the downloadable series will be available in the closing months of this year on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, and WiiWare. iPhone and iPod touch have been added to the mix, lending support to the decision to delay the game's release.
Sega has not announced when future episodes will be made available, though it's expected that they will be offered within 2-3 months of each other.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side