Blur has built-in Facebook support
In addition to Twitter support, Activision have revealed that racer Blur will support Facebook.
Using a dedicated share button players will be able to challenge friends to races via Facebook.
The sharing features also allow game stats, photos and item unlocks to be posted to players' Facebook feeds.
Blur comes screeching into stores next week on PS3, PC and Xbox 360 courtesy of MSR creators Bizarre Creations.
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow