Blur has built-in Facebook support
In addition to Twitter support, Activision have revealed that racer Blur will support Facebook.
Using a dedicated share button players will be able to challenge friends to races via Facebook.
The sharing features also allow game stats, photos and item unlocks to be posted to players' Facebook feeds.
Blur comes screeching into stores next week on PS3, PC and Xbox 360 courtesy of MSR creators Bizarre Creations.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One