Blur has built-in Facebook support
In addition to Twitter support, Activision have revealed that racer Blur will support Facebook.
Using a dedicated share button players will be able to challenge friends to races via Facebook.
The sharing features also allow game stats, photos and item unlocks to be posted to players' Facebook feeds.
Blur comes screeching into stores next week on PS3, PC and Xbox 360 courtesy of MSR creators Bizarre Creations.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update