Blur has built-in Facebook support
In addition to Twitter support, Activision have revealed that racer Blur will support Facebook.
Using a dedicated share button players will be able to challenge friends to races via Facebook.
The sharing features also allow game stats, photos and item unlocks to be posted to players' Facebook feeds.
Blur comes screeching into stores next week on PS3, PC and Xbox 360 courtesy of MSR creators Bizarre Creations.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network