Blur has built-in Facebook support
In addition to Twitter support, Activision have revealed that racer Blur will support Facebook.
Using a dedicated share button players will be able to challenge friends to races via Facebook.
The sharing features also allow game stats, photos and item unlocks to be posted to players' Facebook feeds.
Blur comes screeching into stores next week on PS3, PC and Xbox 360 courtesy of MSR creators Bizarre Creations.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year