Night racing makes the cut in GT5
The announcement came from polyphony Digital's Kazunori Yamauchi afert he had completed the Nurburgring 24-hour race.
Yamauchi told AutoExpress: "Having raced in the real-life event the day before, I can tell you that every bump, crest and dip on the Nrburgring track is replicated. You'll never recreate the race's atmosphere in a game, but even the campsites look genuine!"
As far as is known GT5 is still on course for it's autumn arrival although an official date is yet to be confirmed by Sony.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side