Night racing makes the cut in GT5
The announcement came from polyphony Digital's Kazunori Yamauchi afert he had completed the Nurburgring 24-hour race.
Yamauchi told AutoExpress: "Having raced in the real-life event the day before, I can tell you that every bump, crest and dip on the Nrburgring track is replicated. You'll never recreate the race's atmosphere in a game, but even the campsites look genuine!"
As far as is known GT5 is still on course for it's autumn arrival although an official date is yet to be confirmed by Sony.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May