Night racing makes the cut in GT5
The announcement came from polyphony Digital's Kazunori Yamauchi afert he had completed the Nurburgring 24-hour race.
Yamauchi told AutoExpress: "Having raced in the real-life event the day before, I can tell you that every bump, crest and dip on the Nrburgring track is replicated. You'll never recreate the race's atmosphere in a game, but even the campsites look genuine!"
As far as is known GT5 is still on course for it's autumn arrival although an official date is yet to be confirmed by Sony.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update