Night racing makes the cut in GT5
The announcement came from polyphony Digital's Kazunori Yamauchi afert he had completed the Nurburgring 24-hour race.
Yamauchi told AutoExpress: "Having raced in the real-life event the day before, I can tell you that every bump, crest and dip on the Nrburgring track is replicated. You'll never recreate the race's atmosphere in a game, but even the campsites look genuine!"
As far as is known GT5 is still on course for it's autumn arrival although an official date is yet to be confirmed by Sony.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title