Night racing makes the cut in GT5
The announcement came from polyphony Digital's Kazunori Yamauchi afert he had completed the Nurburgring 24-hour race.
Yamauchi told AutoExpress: "Having raced in the real-life event the day before, I can tell you that every bump, crest and dip on the Nrburgring track is replicated. You'll never recreate the race's atmosphere in a game, but even the campsites look genuine!"
As far as is known GT5 is still on course for it's autumn arrival although an official date is yet to be confirmed by Sony.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year