First game Ivor Novello goes to Killzone 2
Killzone 2 has become the first video game to receive an Ivor Novello award.
Guerilla Games shooter sequel was nominated alongside Empire: Total War and Savage Moon: Waldgeist.
This year marks the first year that the Ivor Novello Awards have recognised video games by giving them their own category.
Mark Fishlock, director of the Ivors Committee, said: "The Ivors has always sought to reflect the ever-changing world of songwriting and composing. The video games market has matured beyond recognition and big budget orchestral scores are regularly being commissioned."
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree