Heavy Rain movie deal in the works
Proving that nothing good in the games industry is sacred, the auction for the rights to make a film version of Heavy Rain is almost at a close.
The company set to secure the rights is Unique Features a film company founded by former New Liners, Bob Shaye and Michael Lynne.
Shaye and Lynne seem to believe whole-heartedly in the project as they have invested their own money to secure the rights.
The auction comes off the back of Heavy Rain's phenomenal success having already sold one million copies in three months.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015