Heavy Rain movie deal in the works
Proving that nothing good in the games industry is sacred, the auction for the rights to make a film version of Heavy Rain is almost at a close.
The company set to secure the rights is Unique Features a film company founded by former New Liners, Bob Shaye and Michael Lynne.
Shaye and Lynne seem to believe whole-heartedly in the project as they have invested their own money to secure the rights.
The auction comes off the back of Heavy Rain's phenomenal success having already sold one million copies in three months.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date