Heavy Rain movie deal in the works
Proving that nothing good in the games industry is sacred, the auction for the rights to make a film version of Heavy Rain is almost at a close.
The company set to secure the rights is Unique Features a film company founded by former New Liners, Bob Shaye and Michael Lynne.
Shaye and Lynne seem to believe whole-heartedly in the project as they have invested their own money to secure the rights.
The auction comes off the back of Heavy Rain's phenomenal success having already sold one million copies in three months.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3