Heavy Rain movie deal in the works
Proving that nothing good in the games industry is sacred, the auction for the rights to make a film version of Heavy Rain is almost at a close.
The company set to secure the rights is Unique Features a film company founded by former New Liners, Bob Shaye and Michael Lynne.
Shaye and Lynne seem to believe whole-heartedly in the project as they have invested their own money to secure the rights.
The auction comes off the back of Heavy Rain's phenomenal success having already sold one million copies in three months.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO