Heavy Rain movie deal in the works
Proving that nothing good in the games industry is sacred, the auction for the rights to make a film version of Heavy Rain is almost at a close.
The company set to secure the rights is Unique Features a film company founded by former New Liners, Bob Shaye and Michael Lynne.
Shaye and Lynne seem to believe whole-heartedly in the project as they have invested their own money to secure the rights.
The auction comes off the back of Heavy Rain's phenomenal success having already sold one million copies in three months.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release