Cold Wada poured on FF Versus XIII on 360 talk
Reports suggesting that Final Fantasy Versus XIII could be released on Xbox 360 may be overly exaggerated according to Square Enix president Yoichi Wada.
Wada moved very swiftly to quell the rumours after he was reported as telling investors that Square were 'looking into' the possibility of brining Versus to the 360.
Speaking on his Twitter account Wada said: "It seems the internet is getting excited. Versus on the Xbox? What was said at the investors meeting was only that until the official announcement is made everything about all titles is pending."
Final Fantasy Versus XIII remains a PS3 exclusive title until Square Enix tell us otherwise.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer