Cold Wada poured on FF Versus XIII on 360 talk
Reports suggesting that Final Fantasy Versus XIII could be released on Xbox 360 may be overly exaggerated according to Square Enix president Yoichi Wada.
Wada moved very swiftly to quell the rumours after he was reported as telling investors that Square were 'looking into' the possibility of brining Versus to the 360.
Speaking on his Twitter account Wada said: "It seems the internet is getting excited. Versus on the Xbox? What was said at the investors meeting was only that until the official announcement is made everything about all titles is pending."
Final Fantasy Versus XIII remains a PS3 exclusive title until Square Enix tell us otherwise.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year