Cold Wada poured on FF Versus XIII on 360 talk
Reports suggesting that Final Fantasy Versus XIII could be released on Xbox 360 may be overly exaggerated according to Square Enix president Yoichi Wada.
Wada moved very swiftly to quell the rumours after he was reported as telling investors that Square were 'looking into' the possibility of brining Versus to the 360.
Speaking on his Twitter account Wada said: "It seems the internet is getting excited. Versus on the Xbox? What was said at the investors meeting was only that until the official announcement is made everything about all titles is pending."
Final Fantasy Versus XIII remains a PS3 exclusive title until Square Enix tell us otherwise.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO