Cold Wada poured on FF Versus XIII on 360 talk
Reports suggesting that Final Fantasy Versus XIII could be released on Xbox 360 may be overly exaggerated according to Square Enix president Yoichi Wada.
Wada moved very swiftly to quell the rumours after he was reported as telling investors that Square were 'looking into' the possibility of brining Versus to the 360.
Speaking on his Twitter account Wada said: "It seems the internet is getting excited. Versus on the Xbox? What was said at the investors meeting was only that until the official announcement is made everything about all titles is pending."
Final Fantasy Versus XIII remains a PS3 exclusive title until Square Enix tell us otherwise.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year