Cold Wada poured on FF Versus XIII on 360 talk
Reports suggesting that Final Fantasy Versus XIII could be released on Xbox 360 may be overly exaggerated according to Square Enix president Yoichi Wada.
Wada moved very swiftly to quell the rumours after he was reported as telling investors that Square were 'looking into' the possibility of brining Versus to the 360.
Speaking on his Twitter account Wada said: "It seems the internet is getting excited. Versus on the Xbox? What was said at the investors meeting was only that until the official announcement is made everything about all titles is pending."
Final Fantasy Versus XIII remains a PS3 exclusive title until Square Enix tell us otherwise.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes