Pachter admits being wrong about Red Dead Redemption
Outspoken industry analyst Michael Pachter has admitted that he was wrong about Red Dead Redemption.
Wedbush Morgan's most vocal of analysts even apologised to Rockstar Games for his scepticism over their Western opus in an interview with CVG.
Pachter said: "I suppose we should call them visionaries. I have been skeptical a long time, but they always believed that a Western, if done well, would sell well. It looks like they were right all along. Nobody can doubt that they made a great game."
He even added optimistically: "Maybe after that comment, they'll finally send me a copy; they haven't sent me any games since I doubted whether Bully would sell well."
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III