Pachter admits being wrong about Red Dead Redemption
Outspoken industry analyst Michael Pachter has admitted that he was wrong about Red Dead Redemption.
Wedbush Morgan's most vocal of analysts even apologised to Rockstar Games for his scepticism over their Western opus in an interview with CVG.
Pachter said: "I suppose we should call them visionaries. I have been skeptical a long time, but they always believed that a Western, if done well, would sell well. It looks like they were right all along. Nobody can doubt that they made a great game."
He even added optimistically: "Maybe after that comment, they'll finally send me a copy; they haven't sent me any games since I doubted whether Bully would sell well."
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today