Pachter admits being wrong about Red Dead Redemption
Outspoken industry analyst Michael Pachter has admitted that he was wrong about Red Dead Redemption.
Wedbush Morgan's most vocal of analysts even apologised to Rockstar Games for his scepticism over their Western opus in an interview with CVG.
Pachter said: "I suppose we should call them visionaries. I have been skeptical a long time, but they always believed that a Western, if done well, would sell well. It looks like they were right all along. Nobody can doubt that they made a great game."
He even added optimistically: "Maybe after that comment, they'll finally send me a copy; they haven't sent me any games since I doubted whether Bully would sell well."
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like