Pachter admits being wrong about Red Dead Redemption
Outspoken industry analyst Michael Pachter has admitted that he was wrong about Red Dead Redemption.
Wedbush Morgan's most vocal of analysts even apologised to Rockstar Games for his scepticism over their Western opus in an interview with CVG.
Pachter said: "I suppose we should call them visionaries. I have been skeptical a long time, but they always believed that a Western, if done well, would sell well. It looks like they were right all along. Nobody can doubt that they made a great game."
He even added optimistically: "Maybe after that comment, they'll finally send me a copy; they haven't sent me any games since I doubted whether Bully would sell well."
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold