Creative Assembly working on sports titles?
Creative Assembly are back working on sports games again, according to a new job vacancy advert.
The advert, discovered by Develop, shows that Creative Assembly is looking for a creative lead to work on a next-gen sports title in their Brisbane studios.
Before Creative Assembly made a name for themselves making the dominant strategy series Total War they did a few rugby titles for EA.
Most recently Creative Assembly won a BAFTA for Empire: Total War - which was named Best Strategy Game of 2009.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network