Creative Assembly working on sports titles?
Creative Assembly are back working on sports games again, according to a new job vacancy advert.
The advert, discovered by Develop, shows that Creative Assembly is looking for a creative lead to work on a next-gen sports title in their Brisbane studios.
Before Creative Assembly made a name for themselves making the dominant strategy series Total War they did a few rugby titles for EA.
Most recently Creative Assembly won a BAFTA for Empire: Total War - which was named Best Strategy Game of 2009.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer