Creative Assembly working on sports titles?
Creative Assembly are back working on sports games again, according to a new job vacancy advert.
The advert, discovered by Develop, shows that Creative Assembly is looking for a creative lead to work on a next-gen sports title in their Brisbane studios.
Before Creative Assembly made a name for themselves making the dominant strategy series Total War they did a few rugby titles for EA.
Most recently Creative Assembly won a BAFTA for Empire: Total War - which was named Best Strategy Game of 2009.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching