Creative Assembly working on sports titles?
Creative Assembly are back working on sports games again, according to a new job vacancy advert.
The advert, discovered by Develop, shows that Creative Assembly is looking for a creative lead to work on a next-gen sports title in their Brisbane studios.
Before Creative Assembly made a name for themselves making the dominant strategy series Total War they did a few rugby titles for EA.
Most recently Creative Assembly won a BAFTA for Empire: Total War - which was named Best Strategy Game of 2009.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto