Creative Assembly working on sports titles?
Creative Assembly are back working on sports games again, according to a new job vacancy advert.
The advert, discovered by Develop, shows that Creative Assembly is looking for a creative lead to work on a next-gen sports title in their Brisbane studios.
Before Creative Assembly made a name for themselves making the dominant strategy series Total War they did a few rugby titles for EA.
Most recently Creative Assembly won a BAFTA for Empire: Total War - which was named Best Strategy Game of 2009.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell