Virtual On Force coming to 360
Following on from the success of Virtual On Oratorio Tangram on XBLA, Sega have decided to produce the arcade only sequel Virtual On Force.
According to Famitsu (via Andriasang) Virtual On Force, unlike Oratorio Tangram, will get the full retail treatment.
This will include a full HD update for the game's visuals and the integration of Xbox Live functions.
The multiplayer features of Force include two on two Leader Battles in which players split into teams of two with one in each pair designated the leader. To win, just defeat the leader. There is also a two player co-op boss fight mode.
The version of the game that will be used in the conversion is 7.7, which has the most Virtualoid mechs in the history of the series.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes