Virtual On Force coming to 360
Following on from the success of Virtual On Oratorio Tangram on XBLA, Sega have decided to produce the arcade only sequel Virtual On Force.
According to Famitsu (via Andriasang) Virtual On Force, unlike Oratorio Tangram, will get the full retail treatment.
This will include a full HD update for the game's visuals and the integration of Xbox Live functions.
The multiplayer features of Force include two on two Leader Battles in which players split into teams of two with one in each pair designated the leader. To win, just defeat the leader. There is also a two player co-op boss fight mode.
The version of the game that will be used in the conversion is 7.7, which has the most Virtualoid mechs in the history of the series.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side