Virtual On Force coming to 360
Following on from the success of Virtual On Oratorio Tangram on XBLA, Sega have decided to produce the arcade only sequel Virtual On Force.
According to Famitsu (via Andriasang) Virtual On Force, unlike Oratorio Tangram, will get the full retail treatment.
This will include a full HD update for the game's visuals and the integration of Xbox Live functions.
The multiplayer features of Force include two on two Leader Battles in which players split into teams of two with one in each pair designated the leader. To win, just defeat the leader. There is also a two player co-op boss fight mode.
The version of the game that will be used in the conversion is 7.7, which has the most Virtualoid mechs in the history of the series.
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto
- Double Fine gives a release date for Broken Age Act 2
- YouTube preparing to launch a game and eSports streaming service