Virtual On Force coming to 360
Following on from the success of Virtual On Oratorio Tangram on XBLA, Sega have decided to produce the arcade only sequel Virtual On Force.
According to Famitsu (via Andriasang) Virtual On Force, unlike Oratorio Tangram, will get the full retail treatment.
This will include a full HD update for the game's visuals and the integration of Xbox Live functions.
The multiplayer features of Force include two on two Leader Battles in which players split into teams of two with one in each pair designated the leader. To win, just defeat the leader. There is also a two player co-op boss fight mode.
The version of the game that will be used in the conversion is 7.7, which has the most Virtualoid mechs in the history of the series.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat