Virtual On Force coming to 360
Following on from the success of Virtual On Oratorio Tangram on XBLA, Sega have decided to produce the arcade only sequel Virtual On Force.
According to Famitsu (via Andriasang) Virtual On Force, unlike Oratorio Tangram, will get the full retail treatment.
This will include a full HD update for the game's visuals and the integration of Xbox Live functions.
The multiplayer features of Force include two on two Leader Battles in which players split into teams of two with one in each pair designated the leader. To win, just defeat the leader. There is also a two player co-op boss fight mode.
The version of the game that will be used in the conversion is 7.7, which has the most Virtualoid mechs in the history of the series.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year