Red Dead system link problem fixed
Red Dead Redemption is set to receive an update to fix a problem with the Xbox 360 release before the game even hits stores in the UK.
The game apparently has had issues with the LAN multiplayer features, but Rockstar has moved quickly to resolve the problem.
The publisher announced the update over Twitter saying: "Title update for Red Dead Redemption on Xbox 360 is now live, resolving issues with multiplayer via System Link."
This is just another setback for Red Dead Redemption, which has been plagued by delays and the bad 'atmosphere' surrounding its developer Rockstar San Diego.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto