Red Dead system link problem fixed
Red Dead Redemption is set to receive an update to fix a problem with the Xbox 360 release before the game even hits stores in the UK.
The game apparently has had issues with the LAN multiplayer features, but Rockstar has moved quickly to resolve the problem.
The publisher announced the update over Twitter saying: "Title update for Red Dead Redemption on Xbox 360 is now live, resolving issues with multiplayer via System Link."
This is just another setback for Red Dead Redemption, which has been plagued by delays and the bad 'atmosphere' surrounding its developer Rockstar San Diego.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent