Red Dead system link problem fixed
Red Dead Redemption is set to receive an update to fix a problem with the Xbox 360 release before the game even hits stores in the UK.
The game apparently has had issues with the LAN multiplayer features, but Rockstar has moved quickly to resolve the problem.
The publisher announced the update over Twitter saying: "Title update for Red Dead Redemption on Xbox 360 is now live, resolving issues with multiplayer via System Link."
This is just another setback for Red Dead Redemption, which has been plagued by delays and the bad 'atmosphere' surrounding its developer Rockstar San Diego.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny