Red Dead system link problem fixed
Red Dead Redemption is set to receive an update to fix a problem with the Xbox 360 release before the game even hits stores in the UK.
The game apparently has had issues with the LAN multiplayer features, but Rockstar has moved quickly to resolve the problem.
The publisher announced the update over Twitter saying: "Title update for Red Dead Redemption on Xbox 360 is now live, resolving issues with multiplayer via System Link."
This is just another setback for Red Dead Redemption, which has been plagued by delays and the bad 'atmosphere' surrounding its developer Rockstar San Diego.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date