Red Dead system link problem fixed
Red Dead Redemption is set to receive an update to fix a problem with the Xbox 360 release before the game even hits stores in the UK.
The game apparently has had issues with the LAN multiplayer features, but Rockstar has moved quickly to resolve the problem.
The publisher announced the update over Twitter saying: "Title update for Red Dead Redemption on Xbox 360 is now live, resolving issues with multiplayer via System Link."
This is just another setback for Red Dead Redemption, which has been plagued by delays and the bad 'atmosphere' surrounding its developer Rockstar San Diego.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3