Elite IV still on its way
In a statement that made many veteran gamers sigh with relief, David Braben has confirmed that he and Frontier are still committed to producing Elite IV.
Elite creator Braben told Eurogamer that the game was in pre-production but has been put on hold due to staffing changes at Frontier.
He said: "We don't comment on rumours. There have been recent staff changes on the project, and our commitment to the game is as strong as ever."
The game has been connected with PC and console versions although it is still in pre-production so anything is possible.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto