Elite IV still on its way
In a statement that made many veteran gamers sigh with relief, David Braben has confirmed that he and Frontier are still committed to producing Elite IV.
Elite creator Braben told Eurogamer that the game was in pre-production but has been put on hold due to staffing changes at Frontier.
He said: "We don't comment on rumours. There have been recent staff changes on the project, and our commitment to the game is as strong as ever."
The game has been connected with PC and console versions although it is still in pre-production so anything is possible.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title