Elite IV still on its way
In a statement that made many veteran gamers sigh with relief, David Braben has confirmed that he and Frontier are still committed to producing Elite IV.
Elite creator Braben told Eurogamer that the game was in pre-production but has been put on hold due to staffing changes at Frontier.
He said: "We don't comment on rumours. There have been recent staff changes on the project, and our commitment to the game is as strong as ever."
The game has been connected with PC and console versions although it is still in pre-production so anything is possible.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year