Elite IV still on its way
In a statement that made many veteran gamers sigh with relief, David Braben has confirmed that he and Frontier are still committed to producing Elite IV.
Elite creator Braben told Eurogamer that the game was in pre-production but has been put on hold due to staffing changes at Frontier.
He said: "We don't comment on rumours. There have been recent staff changes on the project, and our commitment to the game is as strong as ever."
The game has been connected with PC and console versions although it is still in pre-production so anything is possible.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free