Sony claims Apple is arrogant
A war of words has been sparked between corporations Sony and Apple, the former labelling the California-based technology company as arrogant.
"I don't think we are arrogant anymore," Ephraim stated. "I think we can name a company that is a fruit that is in the news a lot about their arrogance. I think they have taken the mantle from us."
On the other hand, at least Apple has reason to be confident in the success of iPhone and iPod touch, whereas Sony continually refuses to admit the failure of PSPgo.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though