Sony claims Apple is arrogant
A war of words has been sparked between corporations Sony and Apple, the former labelling the California-based technology company as arrogant.
"I don't think we are arrogant anymore," Ephraim stated. "I think we can name a company that is a fruit that is in the news a lot about their arrogance. I think they have taken the mantle from us."
On the other hand, at least Apple has reason to be confident in the success of iPhone and iPod touch, whereas Sony continually refuses to admit the failure of PSPgo.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access