Sony claims Apple is arrogant
A war of words has been sparked between corporations Sony and Apple, the former labelling the California-based technology company as arrogant.
"I don't think we are arrogant anymore," Ephraim stated. "I think we can name a company that is a fruit that is in the news a lot about their arrogance. I think they have taken the mantle from us."
On the other hand, at least Apple has reason to be confident in the success of iPhone and iPod touch, whereas Sony continually refuses to admit the failure of PSPgo.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules