Sony claims Apple is arrogant
A war of words has been sparked between corporations Sony and Apple, the former labelling the California-based technology company as arrogant.
"I don't think we are arrogant anymore," Ephraim stated. "I think we can name a company that is a fruit that is in the news a lot about their arrogance. I think they have taken the mantle from us."
On the other hand, at least Apple has reason to be confident in the success of iPhone and iPod touch, whereas Sony continually refuses to admit the failure of PSPgo.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3