Sony claims Apple is arrogant
A war of words has been sparked between corporations Sony and Apple, the former labelling the California-based technology company as arrogant.
"I don't think we are arrogant anymore," Ephraim stated. "I think we can name a company that is a fruit that is in the news a lot about their arrogance. I think they have taken the mantle from us."
On the other hand, at least Apple has reason to be confident in the success of iPhone and iPod touch, whereas Sony continually refuses to admit the failure of PSPgo.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching