Backbreaker 2 already under way
Just because Backbreaker hasn't been released yet doesn't mean that a work on a sequel can't be started demonstrates developer Natural Motion.
The company's own Torsten Reil tweeted about the first game's completion, confirming that many of the staff have already moved onto the sequel.
"Yes - Backbreaker went GOLD last week! Looking forward to launch party. Most of team already rolled onto BB2."
If it seems like a presumptive move, you're not alone. Moving ahead on a sequel for a game that hasn't even proved itself a success is a risky decision. To be fair, it could pay off if Backbreaker ends up selling like hotcakes.
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD