No More Heroes creator likes 3DS
Although Nintendo has yet to publicly debut its next handheld, lauded Japanese developer Goichi Suda (a.k.a. Suda51) is already expressing affection for the portable.
The Official Nintendo Magazine interviewed Suda who admitted interest in developing for the 3D handheld.
"I do have many ideas," he told the magazine. "I would love to try to develop a game for 3DS if I have a chance."
He won't have an opportunity to develop for Nintendo 3DS for some time, though, since he and Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami are partnering together for an original survival-horror game to be published by EA. That game is only half complete and won't be released until 2011 at the earliest.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light