No More Heroes creator likes 3DS
Although Nintendo has yet to publicly debut its next handheld, lauded Japanese developer Goichi Suda (a.k.a. Suda51) is already expressing affection for the portable.
The Official Nintendo Magazine interviewed Suda who admitted interest in developing for the 3D handheld.
"I do have many ideas," he told the magazine. "I would love to try to develop a game for 3DS if I have a chance."
He won't have an opportunity to develop for Nintendo 3DS for some time, though, since he and Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami are partnering together for an original survival-horror game to be published by EA. That game is only half complete and won't be released until 2011 at the earliest.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer