No More Heroes creator likes 3DS
Although Nintendo has yet to publicly debut its next handheld, lauded Japanese developer Goichi Suda (a.k.a. Suda51) is already expressing affection for the portable.
The Official Nintendo Magazine interviewed Suda who admitted interest in developing for the 3D handheld.
"I do have many ideas," he told the magazine. "I would love to try to develop a game for 3DS if I have a chance."
He won't have an opportunity to develop for Nintendo 3DS for some time, though, since he and Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami are partnering together for an original survival-horror game to be published by EA. That game is only half complete and won't be released until 2011 at the earliest.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3