No More Heroes creator likes 3DS
Although Nintendo has yet to publicly debut its next handheld, lauded Japanese developer Goichi Suda (a.k.a. Suda51) is already expressing affection for the portable.
The Official Nintendo Magazine interviewed Suda who admitted interest in developing for the 3D handheld.
"I do have many ideas," he told the magazine. "I would love to try to develop a game for 3DS if I have a chance."
He won't have an opportunity to develop for Nintendo 3DS for some time, though, since he and Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami are partnering together for an original survival-horror game to be published by EA. That game is only half complete and won't be released until 2011 at the earliest.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today