No More Heroes creator likes 3DS
Although Nintendo has yet to publicly debut its next handheld, lauded Japanese developer Goichi Suda (a.k.a. Suda51) is already expressing affection for the portable.
The Official Nintendo Magazine interviewed Suda who admitted interest in developing for the 3D handheld.
"I do have many ideas," he told the magazine. "I would love to try to develop a game for 3DS if I have a chance."
He won't have an opportunity to develop for Nintendo 3DS for some time, though, since he and Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami are partnering together for an original survival-horror game to be published by EA. That game is only half complete and won't be released until 2011 at the earliest.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title