Prince of Persia Classic on iPhone
Heeding calls to release the side-scrolling remake of the original Prince of Persia, Ubisoft has revealed that the game will be on sale for iPhone and iPod touch this summer.
The timing could be better--a release coinciding with the debut of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands would have been ideal--yet Ubisoft is still to be praised for announcing an iPhone and iPod touch port of side-scroller Prince of Persia Classic.
PocketGamer broke news of the game's existence this morning based on a release calender provided by Ubisoft. No price is revealed in the document, though a release is pegged for next month.
Prince of Persia Classic will be available for iPhone and iPod touch in late June.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today