Prince of Persia Classic on iPhone
Heeding calls to release the side-scrolling remake of the original Prince of Persia, Ubisoft has revealed that the game will be on sale for iPhone and iPod touch this summer.
The timing could be better--a release coinciding with the debut of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands would have been ideal--yet Ubisoft is still to be praised for announcing an iPhone and iPod touch port of side-scroller Prince of Persia Classic.
PocketGamer broke news of the game's existence this morning based on a release calender provided by Ubisoft. No price is revealed in the document, though a release is pegged for next month.
Prince of Persia Classic will be available for iPhone and iPod touch in late June.
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer