Prince of Persia Classic on iPhone
Heeding calls to release the side-scrolling remake of the original Prince of Persia, Ubisoft has revealed that the game will be on sale for iPhone and iPod touch this summer.
The timing could be better--a release coinciding with the debut of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands would have been ideal--yet Ubisoft is still to be praised for announcing an iPhone and iPod touch port of side-scroller Prince of Persia Classic.
PocketGamer broke news of the game's existence this morning based on a release calender provided by Ubisoft. No price is revealed in the document, though a release is pegged for next month.
Prince of Persia Classic will be available for iPhone and iPod touch in late June.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer