Dragon Quest IX out for DS in July
The newest instalment of the hit role-playing series is finally leaving the Japanese isles for the US and Europe this July.
It's an RPG gamer's midsummer night's dream--Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies comes to Nintendo DS after a lengthy development period and extended delays. While it's been out in Japan for some time, July marks its western debut.
Although Square Enix developed the game, Nintendo plans on publishing it. Nintendo has pledged to keep the game's popular wi-fi multiplayer mode, which enables you to trade player data when your DS is close simply by walking near another player.
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinel of the Starry Skies will be available for Nintendo DS on July 11 in the US and July 23 in Europe.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side