Dragon Quest IX out for DS in July
The newest instalment of the hit role-playing series is finally leaving the Japanese isles for the US and Europe this July.
It's an RPG gamer's midsummer night's dream--Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies comes to Nintendo DS after a lengthy development period and extended delays. While it's been out in Japan for some time, July marks its western debut.
Although Square Enix developed the game, Nintendo plans on publishing it. Nintendo has pledged to keep the game's popular wi-fi multiplayer mode, which enables you to trade player data when your DS is close simply by walking near another player.
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinel of the Starry Skies will be available for Nintendo DS on July 11 in the US and July 23 in Europe.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet