Dragon Quest IX out for DS in July
The newest instalment of the hit role-playing series is finally leaving the Japanese isles for the US and Europe this July.
It's an RPG gamer's midsummer night's dream--Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies comes to Nintendo DS after a lengthy development period and extended delays. While it's been out in Japan for some time, July marks its western debut.
Although Square Enix developed the game, Nintendo plans on publishing it. Nintendo has pledged to keep the game's popular wi-fi multiplayer mode, which enables you to trade player data when your DS is close simply by walking near another player.
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinel of the Starry Skies will be available for Nintendo DS on July 11 in the US and July 23 in Europe.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year