Dragon Quest IX out for DS in July
The newest instalment of the hit role-playing series is finally leaving the Japanese isles for the US and Europe this July.
It's an RPG gamer's midsummer night's dream--Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies comes to Nintendo DS after a lengthy development period and extended delays. While it's been out in Japan for some time, July marks its western debut.
Although Square Enix developed the game, Nintendo plans on publishing it. Nintendo has pledged to keep the game's popular wi-fi multiplayer mode, which enables you to trade player data when your DS is close simply by walking near another player.
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinel of the Starry Skies will be available for Nintendo DS on July 11 in the US and July 23 in Europe.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons