Dragon Quest IX out for DS in July
The newest instalment of the hit role-playing series is finally leaving the Japanese isles for the US and Europe this July.
It's an RPG gamer's midsummer night's dream--Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies comes to Nintendo DS after a lengthy development period and extended delays. While it's been out in Japan for some time, July marks its western debut.
Although Square Enix developed the game, Nintendo plans on publishing it. Nintendo has pledged to keep the game's popular wi-fi multiplayer mode, which enables you to trade player data when your DS is close simply by walking near another player.
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinel of the Starry Skies will be available for Nintendo DS on July 11 in the US and July 23 in Europe.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat