Next Zelda will be easier to play
Shigeru Miyamoto has been talking about the new Zelda game set to be unveiled at this year's E3.
He recently took the opportunity to explain some of the ideas behind the creation of the game, ahead of its big reveal in LA come June.
Miyamoto stated: "We are creating a new way to play the game. We are trying to make Zelda, which has become very complicated, easier to play."
This means that we could expect to see something radically different from the Zelda games that we know and love at this year's E3 expo.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive