Next Zelda will be easier to play
Shigeru Miyamoto has been talking about the new Zelda game set to be unveiled at this year's E3.
He recently took the opportunity to explain some of the ideas behind the creation of the game, ahead of its big reveal in LA come June.
Miyamoto stated: "We are creating a new way to play the game. We are trying to make Zelda, which has become very complicated, easier to play."
This means that we could expect to see something radically different from the Zelda games that we know and love at this year's E3 expo.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3