Next Zelda will be easier to play
Shigeru Miyamoto has been talking about the new Zelda game set to be unveiled at this year's E3.
He recently took the opportunity to explain some of the ideas behind the creation of the game, ahead of its big reveal in LA come June.
Miyamoto stated: "We are creating a new way to play the game. We are trying to make Zelda, which has become very complicated, easier to play."
This means that we could expect to see something radically different from the Zelda games that we know and love at this year's E3 expo.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter