Next Zelda will be easier to play
Shigeru Miyamoto has been talking about the new Zelda game set to be unveiled at this year's E3.
He recently took the opportunity to explain some of the ideas behind the creation of the game, ahead of its big reveal in LA come June.
Miyamoto stated: "We are creating a new way to play the game. We are trying to make Zelda, which has become very complicated, easier to play."
This means that we could expect to see something radically different from the Zelda games that we know and love at this year's E3 expo.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch