Next Zelda will be easier to play
Shigeru Miyamoto has been talking about the new Zelda game set to be unveiled at this year's E3.
He recently took the opportunity to explain some of the ideas behind the creation of the game, ahead of its big reveal in LA come June.
Miyamoto stated: "We are creating a new way to play the game. We are trying to make Zelda, which has become very complicated, easier to play."
This means that we could expect to see something radically different from the Zelda games that we know and love at this year's E3 expo.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III