Mafia II hitting PC in 3D
2K Games has announced that Nvidia technology will be at the heart of their latest open world gangster opus, Mafia II.
The PC version will be powered by Nvidia's PhysX and APEX technology. APEX is Nvidia's new particle and clothing module that will bring a whole new level of detail to character models and explosions.
PhysX will also feature in the PS3 and Xbow 360 versions of Mafia II.
Also included in the PC version is support for NVidia's 3D Vision technology allowing PC gamers to experience Mafia II in stereoscopic 3D.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title