Mafia II hitting PC in 3D
2K Games has announced that Nvidia technology will be at the heart of their latest open world gangster opus, Mafia II.
The PC version will be powered by Nvidia's PhysX and APEX technology. APEX is Nvidia's new particle and clothing module that will bring a whole new level of detail to character models and explosions.
PhysX will also feature in the PS3 and Xbow 360 versions of Mafia II.
Also included in the PC version is support for NVidia's 3D Vision technology allowing PC gamers to experience Mafia II in stereoscopic 3D.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May