Mafia II hitting PC in 3D
2K Games has announced that Nvidia technology will be at the heart of their latest open world gangster opus, Mafia II.
The PC version will be powered by Nvidia's PhysX and APEX technology. APEX is Nvidia's new particle and clothing module that will bring a whole new level of detail to character models and explosions.
PhysX will also feature in the PS3 and Xbow 360 versions of Mafia II.
Also included in the PC version is support for NVidia's 3D Vision technology allowing PC gamers to experience Mafia II in stereoscopic 3D.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year