Mafia II hitting PC in 3D
2K Games has announced that Nvidia technology will be at the heart of their latest open world gangster opus, Mafia II.
The PC version will be powered by Nvidia's PhysX and APEX technology. APEX is Nvidia's new particle and clothing module that will bring a whole new level of detail to character models and explosions.
PhysX will also feature in the PS3 and Xbow 360 versions of Mafia II.
Also included in the PC version is support for NVidia's 3D Vision technology allowing PC gamers to experience Mafia II in stereoscopic 3D.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch