Mafia II hitting PC in 3D
2K Games has announced that Nvidia technology will be at the heart of their latest open world gangster opus, Mafia II.
The PC version will be powered by Nvidia's PhysX and APEX technology. APEX is Nvidia's new particle and clothing module that will bring a whole new level of detail to character models and explosions.
PhysX will also feature in the PS3 and Xbow 360 versions of Mafia II.
Also included in the PC version is support for NVidia's 3D Vision technology allowing PC gamers to experience Mafia II in stereoscopic 3D.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3