Ghost Recon delayed to 2011
Citing a crowded holiday release schedule, Ubisoft has decided to push back the release of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier until spring 2011.
During an investor conference call, CEO Yves Guillemot explained that the delay will give Ghost Recon: Future Soldier a better chance at success and allow the development team more time for polishing.
"Due to a very competitive environment, we decided to move the game out of the Christmas quarter, and into the March quarter. It will also provide additional time to our development teams to realise their vision."
Despite this delay, Ubisoft still plans on presenting Ghost Recon: Future Soldier next month during E3.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light