Red Dead Redemption sub-par HD
The PlayStation 3 version of open-world western Red Dead Redemption doesn't run at a full 720p, instead clock in well below the high-definition standard.
Instead of 720p, the game runs in a lower 640p. That puts it in league with the lower resolution PS3 version of Grand Theft Auto IV.
While this gives weight to complaints that the game doesn't look as sharp as the Xbox 360 version, the graphics themselves on PS3 remain equally as rich.
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight