Red Dead Redemption sub-par HD
The PlayStation 3 version of open-world western Red Dead Redemption doesn't run at a full 720p, instead clock in well below the high-definition standard.
Instead of 720p, the game runs in a lower 640p. That puts it in league with the lower resolution PS3 version of Grand Theft Auto IV.
While this gives weight to complaints that the game doesn't look as sharp as the Xbox 360 version, the graphics themselves on PS3 remain equally as rich.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III