Red Dead Redemption sub-par HD
The PlayStation 3 version of open-world western Red Dead Redemption doesn't run at a full 720p, instead clock in well below the high-definition standard.
Instead of 720p, the game runs in a lower 640p. That puts it in league with the lower resolution PS3 version of Grand Theft Auto IV.
While this gives weight to complaints that the game doesn't look as sharp as the Xbox 360 version, the graphics themselves on PS3 remain equally as rich.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light