Red Dead Redemption sub-par HD
The PlayStation 3 version of open-world western Red Dead Redemption doesn't run at a full 720p, instead clock in well below the high-definition standard.
Instead of 720p, the game runs in a lower 640p. That puts it in league with the lower resolution PS3 version of Grand Theft Auto IV.
While this gives weight to complaints that the game doesn't look as sharp as the Xbox 360 version, the graphics themselves on PS3 remain equally as rich.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes