Red Dead Redemption sub-par HD
The PlayStation 3 version of open-world western Red Dead Redemption doesn't run at a full 720p, instead clock in well below the high-definition standard.
Instead of 720p, the game runs in a lower 640p. That puts it in league with the lower resolution PS3 version of Grand Theft Auto IV.
While this gives weight to complaints that the game doesn't look as sharp as the Xbox 360 version, the graphics themselves on PS3 remain equally as rich.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage