Final Fantasy Versus XIII on Xbox
Square Enix is considering releasing the Final Fantasy XIII side story for Xbox 360, negating the game's status as a PlayStation 3-exclusive.
Square Enix has not publicly discussed Final Fantasy Versus XIII for some time now, deflecting any and all questions in the lead up to Final Fantasy XIII. Project lead Tetsuya Nomura has promised a formal unveiling of the game later this year.
A multi-platform release would make sense, though until Square Enix makes an announcement it's nothing more than speculation.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One