Final Fantasy Versus XIII on Xbox
Square Enix is considering releasing the Final Fantasy XIII side story for Xbox 360, negating the game's status as a PlayStation 3-exclusive.
Square Enix has not publicly discussed Final Fantasy Versus XIII for some time now, deflecting any and all questions in the lead up to Final Fantasy XIII. Project lead Tetsuya Nomura has promised a formal unveiling of the game later this year.
A multi-platform release would make sense, though until Square Enix makes an announcement it's nothing more than speculation.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO