Final Fantasy Versus XIII on Xbox
Square Enix is considering releasing the Final Fantasy XIII side story for Xbox 360, negating the game's status as a PlayStation 3-exclusive.
Square Enix has not publicly discussed Final Fantasy Versus XIII for some time now, deflecting any and all questions in the lead up to Final Fantasy XIII. Project lead Tetsuya Nomura has promised a formal unveiling of the game later this year.
A multi-platform release would make sense, though until Square Enix makes an announcement it's nothing more than speculation.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter