Final Fantasy Versus XIII on Xbox
Square Enix is considering releasing the Final Fantasy XIII side story for Xbox 360, negating the game's status as a PlayStation 3-exclusive.
Square Enix has not publicly discussed Final Fantasy Versus XIII for some time now, deflecting any and all questions in the lead up to Final Fantasy XIII. Project lead Tetsuya Nomura has promised a formal unveiling of the game later this year.
A multi-platform release would make sense, though until Square Enix makes an announcement it's nothing more than speculation.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release