Final Fantasy Versus XIII on Xbox
Square Enix is considering releasing the Final Fantasy XIII side story for Xbox 360, negating the game's status as a PlayStation 3-exclusive.
Square Enix has not publicly discussed Final Fantasy Versus XIII for some time now, deflecting any and all questions in the lead up to Final Fantasy XIII. Project lead Tetsuya Nomura has promised a formal unveiling of the game later this year.
A multi-platform release would make sense, though until Square Enix makes an announcement it's nothing more than speculation.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year