Capcom to push more iPad games
Learning from the success enjoyed with digital downloadable games on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network, Capcom is looking to expand its catalogue on iPad.
Capcom president Haruhiro Tsujimoto told the Financial Times that he wants to increase development of games for iPad and online social network portal Facebook.
Tsujimoto explained that the rise of digital media points to further growth in new devices like iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. By expanding the number of games published for these devices, Capcom hopes to rake in the dough.
When pressed on the potential of Project Natal and PlayStation Move, Tsujimoto seemed much more cautious. The same goes for Nintendo 3DS, which will be competing directly with Apple's handhelds.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015