Capcom to push more iPad games
Learning from the success enjoyed with digital downloadable games on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network, Capcom is looking to expand its catalogue on iPad.
Capcom president Haruhiro Tsujimoto told the Financial Times that he wants to increase development of games for iPad and online social network portal Facebook.
Tsujimoto explained that the rise of digital media points to further growth in new devices like iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. By expanding the number of games published for these devices, Capcom hopes to rake in the dough.
When pressed on the potential of Project Natal and PlayStation Move, Tsujimoto seemed much more cautious. The same goes for Nintendo 3DS, which will be competing directly with Apple's handhelds.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all