SOCOM 4 backup details revealed
Sony and Zipper Interactive have released details on the new combat team you will be leading in SOCOM 4.
The four squaddies that will be backing up players in the single player campaign have now been revealed to the world. The team includes four rock-solid combat specialists to back you up.
Korean special forces veteran, Park Yoon-Hee is Korea's leading female counter-terrorist operative.
Wells is and expert in explosives, security and HALO. He has served as a security advisor in Iraq and considers himself to be your right-hand man.
Schweitzer is the heavy weapons guy who can't keep his mouth shut but comes into his own when under heavy fire.
Chung Kwan is the unit's second Korean operative. He specialises in electronic countermeasures and reconnaissance. He is always in control and has an almost clairvoyant sense for danger.
The character's full bios appear on the latest entry of Sony's European PlayStation blog.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer