SOCOM 4 backup details revealed
Sony and Zipper Interactive have released details on the new combat team you will be leading in SOCOM 4.
The four squaddies that will be backing up players in the single player campaign have now been revealed to the world. The team includes four rock-solid combat specialists to back you up.
Korean special forces veteran, Park Yoon-Hee is Korea's leading female counter-terrorist operative.
Wells is and expert in explosives, security and HALO. He has served as a security advisor in Iraq and considers himself to be your right-hand man.
Schweitzer is the heavy weapons guy who can't keep his mouth shut but comes into his own when under heavy fire.
Chung Kwan is the unit's second Korean operative. He specialises in electronic countermeasures and reconnaissance. He is always in control and has an almost clairvoyant sense for danger.
The character's full bios appear on the latest entry of Sony's European PlayStation blog.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side