Red Dead Redemption could do 4 million in a year
Industry analyst Doug Creutz believes that Rockstar's new Western opus is destined for great things.
Creutz, an analyst for the Cowen Group, has estimated that Red Dead Redemption could sell as many as 4 million copies in its first year alone.
From the massive pre-order demand that Red Dead Redemption has enjoyed, Creutz has raised his estimates from 2.2 million sales to 4 million.
Based on what he calls "very strong pre-order demand", Creutz reckons that Red Dead Redemption "is poised for breakout success."
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network