Red Dead Redemption could do 4 million in a year
Industry analyst Doug Creutz believes that Rockstar's new Western opus is destined for great things.
Creutz, an analyst for the Cowen Group, has estimated that Red Dead Redemption could sell as many as 4 million copies in its first year alone.
From the massive pre-order demand that Red Dead Redemption has enjoyed, Creutz has raised his estimates from 2.2 million sales to 4 million.
Based on what he calls "very strong pre-order demand", Creutz reckons that Red Dead Redemption "is poised for breakout success."
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF