Red Dead Redemption could do 4 million in a year
Industry analyst Doug Creutz believes that Rockstar's new Western opus is destined for great things.
Creutz, an analyst for the Cowen Group, has estimated that Red Dead Redemption could sell as many as 4 million copies in its first year alone.
From the massive pre-order demand that Red Dead Redemption has enjoyed, Creutz has raised his estimates from 2.2 million sales to 4 million.
Based on what he calls "very strong pre-order demand", Creutz reckons that Red Dead Redemption "is poised for breakout success."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO