Red Dead Redemption could do 4 million in a year
Industry analyst Doug Creutz believes that Rockstar's new Western opus is destined for great things.
Creutz, an analyst for the Cowen Group, has estimated that Red Dead Redemption could sell as many as 4 million copies in its first year alone.
From the massive pre-order demand that Red Dead Redemption has enjoyed, Creutz has raised his estimates from 2.2 million sales to 4 million.
Based on what he calls "very strong pre-order demand", Creutz reckons that Red Dead Redemption "is poised for breakout success."
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent