Red Dead Redemption could do 4 million in a year
Industry analyst Doug Creutz believes that Rockstar's new Western opus is destined for great things.
Creutz, an analyst for the Cowen Group, has estimated that Red Dead Redemption could sell as many as 4 million copies in its first year alone.
From the massive pre-order demand that Red Dead Redemption has enjoyed, Creutz has raised his estimates from 2.2 million sales to 4 million.
Based on what he calls "very strong pre-order demand", Creutz reckons that Red Dead Redemption "is poised for breakout success."
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III