Next Tomb Raider for a tenner
Crystal Dynamics has revealed that Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light will debut at just 1200 MS Points which is around 10 GBP.
Global brand manager at Crystal Dynamics, Karl Stewart explained that the next Tomb Raider game aims to raise the bar in terms of the quality of downloadable titles.
Stewart told Eurogamer: "We believe that, in terms of the arcade space, we're trying to raise the bar of what it means to spend 10 pounds or 1200 Microsoft Points on nowadays."
He continued: "Yeah, it's what we're aiming at. Obviously we're dictated-to somewhat by the first-parties and their pricing models. Right now we've suggested to them that we want to come in line with all of the rest of the big hitters that have come out over the last year or so."
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is shooting for a console release sometime this summer with the PC version coming as close as possible to the console versions.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III