Next Tomb Raider for a tenner
Crystal Dynamics has revealed that Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light will debut at just 1200 MS Points which is around 10 GBP.
Global brand manager at Crystal Dynamics, Karl Stewart explained that the next Tomb Raider game aims to raise the bar in terms of the quality of downloadable titles.
Stewart told Eurogamer: "We believe that, in terms of the arcade space, we're trying to raise the bar of what it means to spend 10 pounds or 1200 Microsoft Points on nowadays."
He continued: "Yeah, it's what we're aiming at. Obviously we're dictated-to somewhat by the first-parties and their pricing models. Right now we've suggested to them that we want to come in line with all of the rest of the big hitters that have come out over the last year or so."
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is shooting for a console release sometime this summer with the PC version coming as close as possible to the console versions.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week