Next Tomb Raider for a tenner
Crystal Dynamics has revealed that Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light will debut at just 1200 MS Points which is around 10 GBP.
Global brand manager at Crystal Dynamics, Karl Stewart explained that the next Tomb Raider game aims to raise the bar in terms of the quality of downloadable titles.
Stewart told Eurogamer: "We believe that, in terms of the arcade space, we're trying to raise the bar of what it means to spend 10 pounds or 1200 Microsoft Points on nowadays."
He continued: "Yeah, it's what we're aiming at. Obviously we're dictated-to somewhat by the first-parties and their pricing models. Right now we've suggested to them that we want to come in line with all of the rest of the big hitters that have come out over the last year or so."
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is shooting for a console release sometime this summer with the PC version coming as close as possible to the console versions.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update