Kingdom Hearts PSP out this fall
As speculation swirls about Kingdom Hearts III, Square Enix is pressing ahead with another handheld spin-off--this time for PSP.
Already available in Japan, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep serves as a series prequel. Set well before the events of the first game as originally release for PlayStation 2, this PSP exclusive explores the origins of the Disney-themed universe.
New battle mechanics, multiplayer modes, and a host of characters and environments are promised. Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days fare well on Nintendo DS, though this higher resolution PSP version promises a more cinematic experience.
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep will be available exclusively for PSP on September 7 in the US and September 10 in Europe.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced