Kingdom Hearts PSP out this fall
As speculation swirls about Kingdom Hearts III, Square Enix is pressing ahead with another handheld spin-off--this time for PSP.
Already available in Japan, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep serves as a series prequel. Set well before the events of the first game as originally release for PlayStation 2, this PSP exclusive explores the origins of the Disney-themed universe.
New battle mechanics, multiplayer modes, and a host of characters and environments are promised. Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days fare well on Nintendo DS, though this higher resolution PSP version promises a more cinematic experience.
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep will be available exclusively for PSP on September 7 in the US and September 10 in Europe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3