Kingdom Hearts PSP out this fall
As speculation swirls about Kingdom Hearts III, Square Enix is pressing ahead with another handheld spin-off--this time for PSP.
Already available in Japan, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep serves as a series prequel. Set well before the events of the first game as originally release for PlayStation 2, this PSP exclusive explores the origins of the Disney-themed universe.
New battle mechanics, multiplayer modes, and a host of characters and environments are promised. Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days fare well on Nintendo DS, though this higher resolution PSP version promises a more cinematic experience.
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep will be available exclusively for PSP on September 7 in the US and September 10 in Europe.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year