Kingdom Hearts PSP out this fall
As speculation swirls about Kingdom Hearts III, Square Enix is pressing ahead with another handheld spin-off--this time for PSP.
Already available in Japan, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep serves as a series prequel. Set well before the events of the first game as originally release for PlayStation 2, this PSP exclusive explores the origins of the Disney-themed universe.
New battle mechanics, multiplayer modes, and a host of characters and environments are promised. Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days fare well on Nintendo DS, though this higher resolution PSP version promises a more cinematic experience.
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep will be available exclusively for PSP on September 7 in the US and September 10 in Europe.
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12