Kingdom Hearts PSP out this fall
As speculation swirls about Kingdom Hearts III, Square Enix is pressing ahead with another handheld spin-off--this time for PSP.
Already available in Japan, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep serves as a series prequel. Set well before the events of the first game as originally release for PlayStation 2, this PSP exclusive explores the origins of the Disney-themed universe.
New battle mechanics, multiplayer modes, and a host of characters and environments are promised. Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days fare well on Nintendo DS, though this higher resolution PSP version promises a more cinematic experience.
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep will be available exclusively for PSP on September 7 in the US and September 10 in Europe.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One